Massage Therapy Overview and News
Becky will be on vacation in another country and therefore unavailable from May 27, 2015 to June 24, 2015.
About Platteville Massage Therapy
Platteville Massage Therapy LLC and its owner, Becky Waterman, have a goal of utilizing massage therapy to help people have a better life and lower stress levels.
Becky pampers her clients with perks including:
- Bon Vital Foot Balm
- Sacred Earth Hypoallergenic Body Lotion
- Table Warmer Set at Your Ideal Temperature
- Soft and Warm Flannel Sheets
- Extra Blanket
- Comfortable Armrest
- Free Chocolate with Every Appointment
- Free Bottle of Water
Please explore this site to learn more about massage therapy, your own body, and how you can have a better life through massage.
Benefits of Massage
Becky helps clients through many types of massage including deep tissue, medical (PNMT), Swedish, relaxation, prenatal, Craniosacral, and many more. Her medical massage background allows Becky to diagnose and treat clients who have specific pain issues. She also does chair massages for companies, non-profits, and other events.
Massage Therapy in studies has been shown to help people physically and emotionally in the following ways:
- Relieves Headaches
- Reduces Stress
- Improves Circulation
- Relaxes Muscles
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Improves Posture
- Improves Flexibility
- Improves Injury Rehabilitation
- Encourages Relaxation
- Promotes Deeper and Easier Breathing
- Improves Athletic Performance
- Increases Positive Sleep Patterns